Forum

< class="menu-mobilenav-container">

[Sticky] Hello Counter Strike Players  

RSS

Intruder
(@intruder)
Member Admin
27/06/2017 5:23 pm  

Welcome to the [3nF]-Counter Strike Forums.  We are almost ready with the new server!  If you need anything while we build it let me know. Although we only have 10 slots at the moment we will be updating as we go. We will have many many custom maps and loads of mods. Any of you that would like to help with the build of the server we welcome any and all donations large or small and we thank you in advance. We are only a day or two away from final build please be patient. (Owners and Admin are  [3nF]-HA-Intruder  [3nF]-HA- Sport General and Bob.

ReplyQuote
sport
(@sport)
Member- Admin Admin
28/06/2017 4:49 pm  

Hello Intruder !

ReplyQuote
TheMaster
(@themaster)
New Member Member
05/07/2017 7:58 am  

Looks like I found it!

Hey removed link good to see everyone

ReplyQuote
Intruder
(@intruder)
Member Admin
14/07/2017 8:29 am  

Hey Master,

Thank you in your interest in our forums. We would love to have you Master, here at 3nF as a full time member. The only issue is AB! Since Sport and I were Admin and members there we would not want any harsh feedback about taking members from AB to be members here.(you know how 16k is!) But at anytime you wished to drop your membership over there, you are welcome to become a member over here. Think about it and let me know what you decide. Either way your always welcomed here to play.

Thanks Intruder and Sport!

ReplyQuote
Share: