Forum

< class="menu-mobilenav-container">

Membership Application  

RSS

Virolex
(@virolex)
25/02/2018 1:07 am  

Server Related Things: 

Hello! You can call me Viro or removed link I have been playing on this server for several days and have enjoyed this server more than the other 300 hours I had back in previous alphas of removed link I am currently level 95 in game (as of writing this). I enjoy helping others and if others ask for something I can give, then I more than happily removed link

My Background and Profile:

I have been on steam for 4 years and my current steam level is removed link I play games like Arma 3, APB Reloaded, Garry's Mod, and multiple other removed link I have a total of 6,000 hours in Garry's Mod (Including my Alternate Accounts), 1,800 hours in APB Reloaded, and a very high amount of hours in multiple other removed link '

Link to my Profile on Steam: <a title="My Profile Here" href=" removed link " target="true">My Profile Here

Virolex

ReplyQuote
Virolex
(@virolex)
25/02/2018 1:09 am  

Server Related Things:

Hello! You can call me Viro or removed link I have been playing on this server for several days and have enjoyed this server more than the other 300 hours I had back in previous alphas of removed link I am currently level 95 in game (as of writing this). I enjoy helping others and if others ask for something I can give, then I more than happily removed link

My Background and Profile:

I have been on steam for 4 years and my current steam level is removed link I play games like Arma 3, APB Reloaded, Garry's Mod, and multiple other removed link I have a total of 6,000 hours in Garry's Mod (Including my Alternate Accounts), 1,800 hours in APB Reloaded, and a very high amount of hours in multiple other games

Link to my Profile on Steam:  removed link

Virolex

ReplyQuote
Share: